RadEye™ G20-10 and G20-ER10 X-Ray and Gamma Survey Meters
Nuclear medicine personnel who work with medical isotopes or in facilities that use radiation need to monitor their risk of exposure at all times. Protect employees and meet occupational safety regulations with the Thermo Scientific™ RadEye G20-10 and G20-ER10 X-ray and Gamma Survey Meters. These lightweight, compact instruments are ideal for ambient equivalent dose and dose rate measurement, with a flat energy response curve from 17keV to 1.3MeV according to ambient equivalent dose H*(10). The RadEye G20-ER10 model covers the whole dose rate range from background to 100 mSv/h.
RadEye G20-10 / G20-ER10 X-Ray and Gamma Survey Meters for ambient equivalent dose and dose rate measurement are the perfect solution for nuclear industry personnel as well as civil Defence, fire brigades, and hospital and pharmaceutical industry employes who work with radiation-emitting equipment.
- Fast response, even below 1 µSv/h.
- Rugged, compact design with thick rubber protective cover.
- Menu-driven user interface for low training cost and immediate familiarity.
- Huge internal data memory for both scaler results and continuous data recording.
- Bright backlit LCD display, offering plain text messages in multiple language choices.
- Audible indication: single pulse or chirper mode proportional to count rate.
- Earphone output for operation in loud environments.